Complete Home EMF Assessment
Calgary Home EMF Assessments
Typical Costs: $250 – $500Includes:
- Detailed EMF Measurements
- Identify EMF Sources Affecting Your Home
- Discuss / Implement Exposure Reduction Strategies
Calgary Complete Home EMF Assessment
What is included:
Particular attention is given to sleeping areas, home offices, children’s play areas or other high use areas of the home. Includes handwritten EMF measurements on floor plan along with a discussion of significant and noteworthy findings, and strategies and recommendations for reducing electromagnetic exposures in the home.
Typical complete home EMF assessment includes:
- 20 minute EMF 101 Introduction – What are we measuring and why?
- Thorough EMF assessment of 3 high use areas of the home, including:
- Body voltage (in sleeping areas)
- Electrical EMF measurements (both AC magnetic and AC electric fields)
- Wireless technology
- Dirty electricity
- General sweep of the home for EMF hot spots
- Cell tower map with number of antennas on each tower within 1 km of home
- Handwritten summary of measurements and sources of EMF (formal report available for additional cost)
- EMF Exposure Guidelines Canada and Worldwide
- EMF Building Biology Guidelines for Sleeping Areas
A typical home with 2 bedrooms takes approximately 4 hours to conduct the complete home EMF and costs $500 + GST.View all 42 reviews.