Home Buyer EMF Inspection FOr PEace Of Mind
Calgary EMF Inspection For Home Buyers
Typical Costs: $250
- Detailed EMF Measurements
- Review EMF Safety Guidelines.
- Identify EMF Sources Affecting Purchase Price Of Your Home
- Discuss Exposure Reduction Strategies
Calgary EMF Inspections For Home Buyers
What is included:
Help home buyers assess potential EMF exposures from nearby power lines, cellphone towers, switch yards, transformers, or home wiring and grounding errors. Includes:
- General sweep of the Home for EMF hot spots.
- Cell tower map with
numberof antennas on each tower with in1km of home.
- Handwritten summary of measurements and sources of EMF (formal report available for additional cost).
- EMF Exposure Guidelines Canada and World Wide including those from used by Environmental Medicine Doctors in Europe and the Building Biology guidelines for sleeping areas.
A typical home with 2 bedrooms takes approximately 1 hour at the home and 1 hour in the office to conduct a home buyer pre-purchase EMF Assessment. Costs $250 + GST.
View all 5 reviews.