Power Line EMF Exposure Assessment
Calgary Power Line EMF Assessment
Just by looking at a transmission or distribution power line, one cannot tell what your EMF exposure will be. We have to measure it. Measurements are typically taken during peak power, between 5 to 6 pm and reviewed with the client comparing to safety guidelines in Canada and around the world.
Typical Power Line EMF Assessment includes:
- Electrical EMF measurements (both AC Magnetic and AC Electric Fields) from the power line directly to the home.
- May include EMF measurements in sleeping areas in the home.
- Handwritten measurements on an aerial photo (formal report if required is extra).
- Discussion of EMF Safety Guidelines Worldwide including Canada.
- Discussion with the client regarding measurements and any solutions for lowering the exposure.
Typical Power Line EMF Assessment takes approximately 1.5 hours to conduct and costs $250 + GST.
Please note additional information may be required from the utility company to estimate long-term exposure which can take an extra 1-1.5 hours.
View all 2 reviews.
Get Peace of Mind
Measured results and informed decisions to give you peace of mind.