EMF 101: A Podcast Primer On EMFs
I had a great time with my friends at The Gut Lab Lexi and Dani creating this podcast. I can’t believe how many EMF questions and topics we covered in the short 1-hour podcast.
This podcast is a great EMF primer for parents, teachers, and doctors or anyone just getting into the topic of EMFs. Please consider sharing this with anyone who might be interested in the topic of EMFs and health.
We explored the following topics in this podcast:
– What are EMFs?
– What are the effects of being exposed to EMFs.
– A process for assessing EMFs in your home and common sources.
– Why putting your phone in an airplane may not be good enough.
– 4 types of human-generated EMFs and examples of each and the interaction with your body.
– Pros and cons of Condo vs Singe Detached Home Living
– What is a safe distance from a cell tower?
– 3 things you can do before you go to bed to drastically reduce your exposure.
– Pros and cons of shielding EMFs.
– Pendant, crystals, harmonizers – are worth buying?
– How to use your cell phone in a safer manner.
– Why you want to avoid the Bluetooth headphones.
– Explanation of 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G.
– Baby monitors, are there safe alternatives?
– Fertility, Preconception, Pregnancy Tips for reducing your exposure to EMFs.
– Wi-Fi in schools and simple solutions for schools to reduce the exposure.
– Key resources for reducing your EMFs.
– Which doctors can help support you if you have symptoms from EMFs.